If you plan to attend a service at the church, please carefully read - and remember - these details:
The following revised guidelines for worship in church have been agreed by our PCC:
- To allow singing in church as an expression of worship.
- To continue to use hand sanitizer when entering and leaving the building.
- To continue to scan the QR code on entering the building (for Track & Trace purposes), and keep a list of names of those attending.
- Continue the policy of trying to leave every second pew empty.
- Facemasks are optional.
- To continue the policy of wafers only at Communion. Please be guided by the stewards as to when to move forward and remain standing. Alternatively you can receive communion in your pew - please let the stewards know if you would prefer to do this.
- Coffee is now being served after the service.
- To encourage people to continue to self-test regularly including before coming to church.
Jesus calls us to love one another, and so we would ask you to be aware of those who are more vulnerable or anxious. We do want all people to feel as free as possible from anxiety in choosing to worship in church.
Pastoral Care: During Covid, we organised Pastoral Groups with 5 or 6 households in each in order to maintain contact with one another, and so that we could pray and care for one annother. If you would like to be part of one of these groups please email the Rectors.